As many as 39 investment funds have committed to invest US$1.5 billion in creative startups in Viet Nam in the 2023-2025 period, raising the total investment for the field in the period to US$5 billion.
- The percentage of Japanese enterprises operating in Viet Nam forecast to be profitable in 2022 is 59.5 percent, up 5.3 points compared to 2021, according to a survey on Japanese investment in Asia and Oceania 2022 by the Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) in Viet Nam.
- The disbursed public investment sourced from foreign borrowing was estimated at more than 9 trillion VND in the first 11 months of the year, equivalent to only 26% of the plan, said an official from the Ministry of Finance.
- State budget revenue reached over 1.69 quadrillion VND (71.4 billion USD) as of December 15, exceeding the estimate by 19.8%, the Ministry of Finance announced at a conference in Hanoi on December 19.
- As many as 39 investment funds committed to invest 1.5 billion USD for creative startups in Vietnam in 2023 – 2025, lifting the total investment for the field in the period to 5 billion USD, heard the Vietnam Venture Summit 2022 on December 19 in Hanoi.
- The Government has decided to establish Viet Nam Securities Depository and Clearing Corporation (VSDC) with a charter capital of VND1,000 billion.
- The development of international trade and the growth of import-export turnover have required the customs sector to promptly reform so that it could deal with the increasing workload.
- More than 90% of Tra fish (Pangasius hypophthalmus) available in the US market comes from Vietnam, said Vietnamese Trade Counsellor in the US Do Ngoc Hung citing statistics from the US Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- (TBTCO) – Vietnam is likely to rake in 4 billion USD from exporting coffee this year.
- (TBTCO) – The Ho Chi Minh City People’s Council has passed a resolution on socio-economic development tasks in 2023, aiming to achieve economic growth of between 7.5%-8% next year.