As many as 39 investment funds have committed to invest US$1.5 billion in creative startups in Viet Nam in the 2023-2025 period, raising the total investment for the field in the period to US$5 billion.
- The percentage of Japanese enterprises operating in Viet Nam forecast to be profitable in 2022 is 59.5 percent, up 5.3 points compared to 2021, according to a survey on Japanese investment in Asia and Oceania 2022 by the Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) in Viet Nam.
- As many as 39 investment funds committed to invest 1.5 billion USD for creative startups in Vietnam in 2023 – 2025, lifting the total investment for the field in the period to 5 billion USD, heard the Vietnam Venture Summit 2022 on December 19 in Hanoi.
- The Government has decided to establish Viet Nam Securities Depository and Clearing Corporation (VSDC) with a charter capital of VND1,000 billion.
- The development of international trade and the growth of import-export turnover have required the customs sector to promptly reform so that it could deal with the increasing workload.
- (TBTCO) – Vietnam is likely to rake in 4 billion USD from exporting coffee this year.
- (TBTCO) – The Ho Chi Minh City People’s Council has passed a resolution on socio-economic development tasks in 2023, aiming to achieve economic growth of between 7.5%-8% next year.